Saturday, October 5, 2013

Call To Fasting and Praying More

Can you hear the sound in the air? Can you feel Him calling you higher?  Do you feel Him drawing you closer? Come up higher my son, come up higher my daughter! Heaven is speaking, and there is a clarion call to more fasting, praying, and spending time with the Lord so that His work, His will and His plans can be established and manifested in the earth realm.

We have been hearing this for some time now and we really are living in the last and evil days. Scripture and prophecy are being fulfilled before our very eyes, and no matter who you are in Christ it is all around us. The return of Jesus is near!

There is such a need for the Body of Christ to walk in the same power and likeness that Jesus and his disciples did while here on the earth. When He ascended into Heaven and was seated at the right hand of the Father, the same power that He walked in didn’t leave.  On the contrary, that power was released at Pentecost, and that power is still here today!

7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 16 7-14


If our precious Savior yielded his life to prayer and fasting, how much more should we? Living as a man in the flesh, who touched the lives of many as he came on the scene, countless men and women were set free. When He ministered through his teaching, deliverance went forth, when he walked past the demoniacs, they experienced liberation. The power of God was able to follow Christ because He lived a lifestyle that was pleasing unto the Father; one of obedience, prayer and fasting.


You Can Read More by ordering a copy of the book.....

Lenika Scott
Author of Fasting for Breakthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment